Welcome to the spring edition, of what is now becoming a monthly roundup of what I consider to be some of the best SEO and internet marketing article. Without much ado, here are some of the most exciting and informative articles I came across during the month of May 2019.
“What Is a Cold Email & Is This Spam?” by Vuk on lemlist blog. This article covers the following chapters:
- How to send cold emails and boost deliverability?
- What’s the best way to avoid spam?
- Does cold emailing still work?
“Google Search Console Lost Data From April 9 to April 25th” by Barry Schwartz on SE Round Table.
Google officially confirmed that search console bugs were resolved except backlink report.
“Search Console experienced a data outage that ceased on April 26. The outage affected all reports except the Performance report. All missing data from April 9-25 was replaced with the data from April 26, when data began to be available again.”
“Your 3-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Review Acquisition Strategy” by Andrew McDermott on Moz blog.
Step #1: Assess their review profiles
Step #2: Search for their business + reviews
Step #3: Using your audit to inform your review acquisition strategy
“9 Tactics to Fix Your User Retention” by Lars Lofgren on Quick Sprout blog.
- Staged Traffic
- Speed to Aha
- Don’t Fear Email
- Alerts and Notifications
- Exit Interviews
- The Red Carpet
- Increase Value
- Community Building
- Make Them Happy
“11 Ways to Increase User Engagement & Why It Matters for SEO” by Carolyn Lyden on Search Engine Journal.
- Speed up Your Site + Make It Responsive
- Eliminate Basic Technical SEO Errors
- Give People Different Ways to Engage in Your Content (Text, Video, Audio)
- Produce Helpful Content (a.k.a. Give Knowledge Away for Free)
- Clean up Your Navigation & Site Design
- Improve Internal Linking & Suggested Posts
- Have a Site Search Option
- Clear CTAs to the Next Stage of the Funnel
- Introduce a Chatbot
- Collect Email Addresses + Engage With Email
- Create Surveys & Publish the Data
“68 High-Impact Sales Enablement Tools for 2019 (By Category)” on spotio blog. All these tools are divided into the following categories:
- Market Intelligence
- Sales Intelligence & Prospecting
- Content Analytics
- Content Sharing & Management
- Market Automation
- Sales & Team Communications
- Sales Emails
- Sales Presentations
- Contract Management
- Sales CRMs
- Sales Training
- Sales Management
- Customer Feedback
“10 of the Best Social Media Tools for Marketers and Entrepreneurs” by Aleh Barysevich on smallbizdaily.
“6 Mobile Ecommerce Trends to Drive Sales” by Michael Ugino on sellbrite blog.
- Conscious Ecommerce
- Be Transparent
- Partner with the Marketplace…
- …or Integrate the Market Model Yourself
- Getting Progressive
- Getting Social
“10 High-Converting Ecommerce Product Page Templates (With 7 Practical Design Tips and Inspiring Examples)” by Pawel Ogonowski on growcode blog.
- Page: Essential Elements
- 3 Out-of-the-Box, Free Templates for Your Ecommerce Product Pages
- Inspiration: 10 Examples of High-Converting Product Page Layouts
- 7 Top Tips for Boosting Conversions with Your New Product Page Template
- Designing a Highly-Converting Product Page Template
“The Top 5 Advertising and Paid Media KPIs to Track in Your Campaign Dashboard” by Michael Racioppo on dashthis blog.
- Impressions & Reach
- CTR – Click Through Rate
- Conversions & Conversion Rate
- CPA – Customer Acquisition Cost
I'm SEO specialist and certified Adwords consultant. I have been working in Search Engine Marketing for over three year. In addition working in SEO, I love writing about the subject and contributing to forum discussion in forums about various aspects of Search Engine Optimisation from link building to content development. Read more about me here