Welcome to the summer edition, of what is now becoming a monthly roundup of what I consider to be some of the best SEO and internet marketing article. Without much ado, here are some of the most exciting and informative articles I came across during the month of July 2019.
“Advanced Content Marketing: Your Step by Step Guide to Rank #1” on stanventures blog. This is very detail guide:
- How is seo content writer different than an ordinary content writer?
- What is the relationship between seo and content marketing?
- How to build a robust seo content strategy?
- How to create content to support local seo
- Ultimate guide to seo writing for e-commerce sites
- Types of content that will help your seo improve
- Top insanely useful content marketing tools and how to use them?
- Monitoring and measuring your content performance
- How can content marketing drive sales?
“Google Probably Won’t Be Turning Off Any Other Search Console Features” by Barry Schwartz on SE Round Table.
John Mueller from Google said that no Google Search features will be turned off.
“All Links are Not Created Equal: 20 New Graphics on Google’s Valuation of Links” by Cyrus Shepard on Moz blog.
- Links From Popular Pages Cast More Powerful Votes
- Links “Inside” Unique Main Content Pass More Value than Boilerplate Links
- Links Higher Up in the Main Content Cast More Powerful Votes
- Links With Relevant Anchor Text May Pass More Value
- Links from Unique Domains Matter More than Links from Previously Linking Sites
- External Links are More Influential than Internal Links
- Links from Sites Closer to a Trusted Seed Set May Pass More Value
- Links From Topically Relevant Pages May Cast More Powerful Votes
- Links From Fresh Pages Can Pass More Value Than Links From Stale Pages
- The Rate of Link Growth Can Signal Freshness
- Google Devalues Spam and Low-Quality Links
- Link Echos: The Influence Of A Link May Persist Even After It Disappears
- Sites Linking Out to Authoritative Content May Count More Than Those That Do Not
- Pages That Link To Spam May Devalue The Other Links They Host
- Nofollowed Links Aren’t Followed, But May Have Value In Some Cases
- If A Page Links To The Same URL More Than Once, The First Link Has Priority
- txt and Meta Robots May Impact How and Whether Links Are Seen
- Disavowed Links Don’t Pass Value (Typically)
- Unlinked Mentions May Associate Data or Authority With A Website
“10 WordPress Tips Every Webmaster Needs to Know” by Neil Patel on Quick Sprout blog.
- Find the right web hosting plan
- Pick a quality theme
- Use Google Analytics
- Install a plugin for SEO
- Don’t use too many plugins
- Compress images
- Modify your permalinks
- Prioritize safety
- Learn how to use heading tags and meta tags
- Eliminate clutter
“How to Rank Website on Google (Rank Keywords In 2020)” by Rintu Biswas on digitalseoland blog.
- What is SEO?
- Perform a Technical SEO Audit
- Competitor Analysis
- Make Your Content 10X Better Than Competitor
- On Page SEO (Optimize Content)
- Content Marketing To Build Backlinks
“6 Plugins to Make Your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly” by Jon Clark on Search Engine Journal.
- Wp Super Cache
- Auto Optimize
- Hummingbird – Speed Up WordPress
- Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster
“7 Business Communication Tools Every Entrepreneur Needs” by Victor Iryniuk on business2community blog.
- Slack for Instant Communication
- Google Hangouts for Productive Conference Calls
- Zoom for Webinars and Demos
- Skype for International Calls
- Trello for planning and organizing teamwork
- Jira for time tracking
- NetHunt CRM for organizing your workflow
“8 Insanly Useful Team Building Tools For Startups With Remote Employees” by Emil Hajric on unitelvoice blog.
- Keep In Touch With Appear.In
- Share Knowledge With A Little Helpjuice
- Establish Team Culture With Team Canvas
- Brainstorm Together With Miro
- Work In Pairs With Zoom
- Show Your Appreciation With HeyTaco
- Make Everyone Feel Engaged With Icebreakers
- Meet Up In Real Life With Donut
“7 of the best keyword research tools (plus 3 for YouTube SEO)” on smartinsights blog.
- Rank Tracker
- Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Google Search Console
- Keyword Tool
- Keywords Everywhere
- Answer the Public
“5 Effective Ways to Get Your Blog Content Noticed on Social Media” by Lucia Fontaina-Powell on promorepublic blog.
- Make sure you’re hanging out in the right places
- Sharpen your copywriting skills
- Be visual
- Put some money behind it
- Ask people to share your content.
I'm SEO specialist and certified Adwords consultant. I have been working in Search Engine Marketing for over three year. In addition working in SEO, I love writing about the subject and contributing to forum discussion in forums about various aspects of Search Engine Optimisation from link building to content development. Read more about me here