Welcome to the winter edition, of what is now becoming a monthly roundup of what I consider to be some of the best SEO and internet marketing article. Without much ado, here are some of the most exciting and informative articles I came across during the month of February 2019.
“Top landing Page Creators on the Market for Each and Every Business Model” by John on onlineprofits blog.
The Best Landing Page Builders:
“5 Types of Content E-commerce Businesses Can Use to Boost Sales” by Louisa Atto on canirank blog.
- Case Studies
- How-to Articles
- Buying Guides
- Research Studies
“20+ Website Load Time Statistics [Infographic – How Speed Affects Your Website]” by Nick Galov on hostingtribunal blog.
Average Page Load Time in 2017
- 1-3 seconds load time increase the bounce rate probability by 32%
- 1-5 seconds load time increase the bounce rate probability by 90%
- 1-6 seconds load time increase the bounce rate probability by 106%
- 1-10 seconds load time increase the bounce rate probability by 123%
“404 Sitemaps To Remove Them In The New Google Search Console” by Barry Schwartz on SE Round Table.
“Page Speed Optimization: Metrics, Tools, and How to Improve” by Britney Muller on Moz blog.
Issues that could be slowing down your site:
- First and foremost is images. Large images are the biggest culprit of slow loading web pages.
- Hosting can cause issues.
- Plugins, apps, and widgets, basically any third-party script as well can slow down load time.
- Your theme and any large files beyond that can really slow things down as well.
- Redirects, the number of hops needed to get to a web page will slow things down.
“How to Start a Blog That Makes Money in 12 Easy Steps — The Complete Beginner’s Guide” by Lars Lofgren on Quick Sprout blog.
- Step 1: Pick a Category
- Step 2: Find a Domain
- Step 3: Get a host for your blog
- Step 4: Point your domain to your host
- Step 5: Install WordPress
- Step 6: Pick a WordPress Theme
- Step 7: Install Your WordPress Plugins
- Step 8: Install Google Analytics
- Step 9: Set up your email list
- Step 10: Get into your posting groove
- Step 11: Build an audience
- Step 12: Monetize your blog
“6 Ways SEO Tools Can Help You Run Your Business” by Alexandra Tachalova on Search Engine Journal.
- Scale Up: Do More, Add New Offerings, Upsell
- Save You from the Routine of Repetitive Manual Tasks
- Free up Time for Analysis & Process Optimization
- Help You Find New Strategies & Untapped Opportunities
- Send Nice-Looking Reports to Your Clients
- Get Better Visualization of Your Analytics & Gain Additional Insights
“37 Mind Blowing YouTube Statistics For B2B Marketers In 2019” on foundationinc blog.
1) YouTube has over 1.9 billion monthly active users
2) YouTube users exist in more than 91 countries
3) Baby Boomers and Generation X are YouTube’s fastest growing demographic
4) YouTube reaches more 18-49 year-olds than any broadcast or network TV station
5) 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV
6) 94% of 18- to 24-year-olds say they use YouTube.
7) 96% of online U.S. teens are on YouTube.
“5 marketing lessons from dating apps” by Anna Bredava on awario blog.
- Find your niche
- Play to play
- Make it personal
- Let the users speak
- Influencer marketing done right
“10 Social Media Marketing Tools You Just Might Need” on wordstream blog.
- Facebook Ads Grader
- Perfect Audience
I'm SEO specialist and certified Adwords consultant. I have been working in Search Engine Marketing for over three year. In addition working in SEO, I love writing about the subject and contributing to forum discussion in forums about various aspects of Search Engine Optimisation from link building to content development. Read more about me here