If you were referred to this page by a member of team Temi’s blog, that means you enquired about a sponsored post. We do accept quality, sponsored posts, with full disclosure. There is a fee of $100 for sponsored post.
Please click here to pay for your sponsored post. Instructions on how to send your sponsored post, plus any images will be sent to you, once payment is received. All sponsored post still needs to meet our guest posting guidelines. The guidelines follows:
Topics We Are Looking For
- Social media marketing
- Search engine marketing and optimisation
- Web hosting and domain name registration
- Video creation and marketing
- App and mobile marketing
- Social Media/Influencer Marketing
- Voice search
- Apps and web programming
- Small business development
- Infographics on any of the above or related topic
You may find these additional writing tips useful
- Tell a story – Every good story starts with an introduction, the body of the story and a summary of what the story is about. Some call it introduction, content and conclusion.
- Stay on topic – Narrow the topic you want to write about, and stay focused on it. Rambling and meandering text will lose your readers. . Stay focused on what you are writing about. Pepper your article with useful know-how, tips, techniques that can help your readers.
- Write in the third or first person – We are pretty relaxed about the voice used in your article. You can write as yourself or in the third person. We just ask that you are consistent; use one voice through your article.
- Authoritative evidence – It is okay to claim that product A, is better than product B. You must however corroborate your claim, with evidence from a respected third party. Your personal anecdotal evidence is no good enough.
- 1,000 words or more – What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. While we want your article to be concise and focused, it needs to be at least 1,000 words or more to stand a chance of being featured on Temi’s blog.
- Images & videos – We give higher priority to articles illustrated with images, pictures or videos. Articles with unique custom images do particularly well in our blog.
- Exclusivity – The article you submit to us must be unique, not previously published online and must be new. It should not be rehash of articles previously published elsewhere.
Editing posts after publishing
Please ensure your article is proofread, you links and anchor texts are pointing where you want them to point, before submitting an article. If you want an article edited after publishing, there is an admin fee of £20.